As a Technical Support Engineer you will experience a demanding technical environment where new and exciting challenges are presented every day. You will troubleshoot live applications, recommend architectural design, and support the sophisticated automation and reporting software, GENESIS BizViz and AnalytiX, on the market for some of the largest companies in the world. Support is done primarily via phone, e-mail and occasionally on site. Total customer satisfaction is our goal.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• VBA/VB Scripting (or C#, C++)
• Proficiency in Windows Platforms
• Knowledge of Microsoft IIS (or web hosting/publishing technology)
• Knowledge in MS SQL Server / MSDE or ORACLE
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills