Both GENESIS32 and GENESIS64 software suites are available worldwide for a variety of industries.
For 64-bit-based, multi-core, multi-processors applications that require advanced 3D Graphics and visualization, ICONICS offers GENESIS64. Taking advantage of 64-bit computing can greatly reduce engineering time, resulting in savings. GENESIS64 is the first and only HMI/SCADA software suite certified for both Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and compatible with Windows 7. GENESIS64 provides a complete 360 degree view of your operations in real-time.
The products listed below are components of the GENESIS64 HMI/SCADA Automation Suite
- Design high powered intelligent vector graphics and publish to the web via WPF or Silverlight
- Respond to problems quickly and efficiently through advanced alarm management and notification
- Collect and analyze historical data as well as view real time trends
- Provide real-time geographical visualization of assets that are geographically separated
AssetWorX™- Intelligent Asset Technology to organize any system, simplify engineering, and enhance navigation
GridWorX™ - Easiliy integrate data from any network connected database, and provide real-time grid visualization
- Centralized configuration with easy deployment for large-scale or redundant HMI/SCADA applications
FDDWorX™ - Predictive Fault Detection and Diagnostics to continuously commission any equipment or asset
- Release the power of this robust, scalable Plant Historian with industry standard data connectivity
For 32-bit platforms, ICONICS is committed to providing product improvements and added functionality to the GENESIS32 suite of HMI/SCADA and advanced visualization solutions for many years to come. With GENESIS32 and GENESIS64, ICONICS connects your plant-level operations to the enterprise, turning your real-time data into competitive advantage.
The products listed below are components of the GENESIS32 HMI/SCADA Automation Suite
AlarmWorX32 and AlarmWorX32 Multimedia
- Multimedia OPC Alarm Management Software
- OPC Data Aggregation, Bridging, Redundancy and Tunneling
GraphWorX32- Dazzling Animated Graphics for your HMI
- Mobile Pocket PC Industrial Software
- Creation and management of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) 6.0 scripts
- User and Group-level Security
ScheduleWorX32- Calendar-based Scheduling Tool
- Enterprise-wide data collection, logging, charting, reporting and analysis system
- Historical Plant and Business Data Replay
- Web-Based Real-time Automation Software
GENESIS32 components can easily be deployed on Windows. They have also been designed to run on Embedded platforms. Solution sets are ready to be deployed in these robust environments, and are known as the ICONICS Embedded Series. The ICONICS Embedded Series has many configurations available, depending on which components are needed by the customer for any given application. These different product requirements may be influenced by product functionality and/or disk space limitations.
The ICONICS Embedded Series takes all these requirements in consideration and can be installed to meet customer needs. It is a set of different products that install automatically in these environments. In addition, an advanced installation set is available to provide OEM customers the ability to custom install our Embedded Series components tailored to their specific needs.
Embedded Series products include:
- GENESIS32 Designed to Run on Embedded Platforms
- The Power of a Full Visualization System Integrated into a Diskless, Embedded System