What is GENESIS64?
is the most advanced HMI/SCADA solution, and the leader in next generation 64-bit automation visualization software solutions. Across all industries, GENESIS64 bridges data connectivity, aggregation and visualization to provide the most flexible and comprehensive software suite for your HMI/SCADA needs now and in the future. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner, ICONICS is uniquely positioned to remain in line with the most advanced technology available. The HMI/SCADA package seamlessly combines the newest proven technologies while leveraging the years of experience gained from its predecessor, GENESIS32™.
From its 64-bit core to its rich, familiar user interface, GENESIS64 allows users to get their HMI SCADA system up and running quickly and efficiently. The GENESIS64 SCADA software suite easily bridges the plant floor and facilities to corporate business systems. GENESIS64 is designed from the ground up to take advantage of OPC and OPC-UA, PLC, BACnet, .NET managed code, Silverlight and SharePoint® technology. GENESIS64 is available with 100’s of PLC, DCS, Electrical System and Building System, and IT System Interfaces.
The products listed below are components of the GENESIS64 HMI/SCADA Automation Suite
- Design high powered intelligent vector graphics and publish to the web via WPF or Silverlight
- Respond to problems quickly and efficiently through advanced alarm management and notification
- Collect and analyze historical data as well as view real-time trends
- Provide real-time geographical visualization of assets that are geographically separated
- Intelligent Asset Technology to organize any system, simplify engineering, and enhance navigation
- Easily integrate data from any network connected database, and provide real-time grid visualization
- Centralized configuration with easy deployment for large-scale or redundant HMI/SCADA applications
- Predictive Fault Detection and Diagnostics to continuously commission any equipment or asset
- Release the power of this robust, scalable Plant Historian with industry standard data connectivity
Features & Benefits
Windows 8 & Server 2012 Compatible
Experience robust and consistent design across devices.
Simple .NET controls allow you to create a simple and elegant way of displaying concise, actionable information that is easily identified. Flexible and customizable, Smart Tiles can be used for many purposes, including the intuitive display of
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• alarms and alerts
• dynamic labels
• navigation buttons
ReportWorXTM Express Add-in
Get easy access to even more data with this powerful plug-in for Excel 2010 and 2013
• Included with GENESIS64, Hyper Historian and AnalytiX products
• Integrates with ICONICS Security Server so that role-based reports are available to authorized users Streamline the Energy Star reporting process with this convenient new way to generate reports appropriate for submission into the U.S. Government EPA Energy Star initiative.
Cloud Connector for Windows Azure
Delivers secure real-time data from devices such as meters, sensors and processors to and from the cloud with the strictest security. IT friendly - requires no changes to firewalls or corporate infrastructure. When combined with our AnalytiX®, MobileHMI and Big Data Hyper Historian™ products, ICONICS offers a complete set of solutions that can help any organization move from being server centric to the new cloud based services centric technology.
Distributed AssetWorX Scalable Architecture
Increase the scalability of your assets trees. For larger applications, distributed asset trees can be used to create a hierarchy of AssetWorX servers. Splitting assets into subdivisions based on a logical tiered structure allows for more granular security layers and facilities cloud based architectures.
AutoCAD File Import/Export Capability
The addition of the standard AutoCAD format allows a large base of 2D and 3D models to be used in HMI/SCADA applications:
• Autodesk DWG
• DAE (COLLADA)
Scalable from a single location to an entire campus, ideal for any industry.
New Video PTZ Control
Utilize new video control in operational displays.
Advanced Night Color Mode Support
Offers on-the-fly and dynamically switching color themes based on situational requirements.
GEOSCADA with Esri
Integrating GraphWorX64 HMI software with Esri mapping and authentication gives you the combined power of both software solutions to provide unparalleled visualizations.
• Show and Hide Esri Data (and EarthWorX) Layers via GraphWorX64 Dynamics.
• Overlay GraphWorX64 Objects on Esri Maps for Powerful GEO SCADA Displays.
Natural User Interface with Microsoft Kinet Sensor
Turn any surface into an interactive visual display. Initiate commands with
• Gesture-based / virtual multi-touch interactions
• Skeletal tracking and body motion
• Configurable speech recognition
Extensive BACnet Support
• EDE Offline Configuration File Support
• Trend, Scheduling and Alarm Object Support
Desktop and WebHMI ScheduleWorX64 Viewers
• BACnet Schedule Objects and Native Schedules
Pack and Go
Periodically save your configurations through versioning to avoid losing changes. Encrypt and pack your project files (including configurations, databases and settings) into small files to send to any workstation you need using a simple Wizard. Quickly deploy projects to remote machines and unpack them to get your system up and running in short time.
Windows 7 Multi-touch
Zoom in and out and flip through graphics with multi-finger gestures.
Take advantage of cross-browser, cross-platform visualization.
Native SNMP and BACnet
Connect to SNMP enabled devices, receive traps through the SNMP trap server and utilize BACnet communications to get a full view of plant and facility functions.
Utilizing a simple wizard, create rich, immersive and (optionally) compressed displays in either WPF or Silverlight to view from anywhere at any time.
Full Client-Server Redundancy
Integrated into the core of GENESIS64 is redundancy to make sure data is secure and that users never have to lose information concerning their mission critical assets.
View how equipment is running from any perspective. Utilize GraphWorX64 for 2D and 3D visualization to show accurate 3D representations of your plant, factory, or buildings with real-time data. Link your displays to realistic objects on-screen. Create immersive 3D worlds that accurately mimic your assets and use functions like Camera Patrol or Custom views to quickly access any information you need. Utilize Dynamics to draw attention to critical issues and solve problems immediately though linking alarms and other displays to 3D objects.
Alarming and Trending
AlarmWorX64 and TrendWorX64 are complete solutions for any application. Set up AlarmWorX64 for Redundancy or Store and Forward to ensure that network or machine failures never stop operations. Add tags to the TrendWorX64 viewer in GraphWorX64 and show real-time and historical data for a full view of your operations.
Request Your Free Product Trial Today!
Downloading here may involve a time delay as there is an approval process, which requires a minimum of two business days. If you have a current ICONICS SupportWorX plan we recommend that you log onto the Customer Connection Portal for immediate product downloads.