BizViz Productivity Analytics
Duration: 3 Days
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this three day course is dedicated to Productivity Analytics in the GENESIS32™ environment. Learn how GENESIS32 modules interact with BPA to generate reports on real-time / historical availability, performance, and quality for your assets. BPA will help you find the causes of downtime and assist in maximizing your plant’s operational efficiency.
What You Will Learn in Class:
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
• The uses for Productivity Analytics
• System and license requirements
• How to install Productivity Analytics
• Design and create a sample application with Productivity Analytics
• Configure Shift Schedules for your sample productivity Analytics application
• Define Assets and KPIs associated with the assets
• Activate and run the Productivity Analytics Service to collect data.
• Create runtime views of Productivity Analytics
• Use GraphWorX32 to create operator interfaces to deploy in the web interface.
• Develop and administer the ReportWorX reporting application that users can interact with locally or via the Web
• Configure a schedule and a triggered delivery system that will allow reports to reach their audience automatically
Who Should to Attend:
Professionals who seek to develop solutions using ICONICS' BizViz™ Suite of products. Students will have needs to efficiently manage reporting systems, integrate data flow between real-time and business-system data sources, and to create Web-enabled and wireless visualization and collaborative control environments to efficiently interface with information for better decision making and improved operational productivity.
Training Cancellation Policy
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® XP or later. Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), ODBC databases, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, SharePoint Services, GENESIS32, and WebHMI is also helpful.
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.