Course Number: TR-FWX-401
Duration: 4 Days
This course is a four-day overview of FacilityWorX™ focusing on a complete building automation project by creating a virtual facility layout, connecting to BACnet and OPC points, defining schedules, establishing multimedia alarm notifications and generating facility reports. This course covers BACnet and OPC architecture and focuses on fundamentals of FacilityWorX visualization software. Students will learn security and networking of web enabled FacilityWorX applications on a Windows IIS platform and will be introduced to powerful productivity tools that will save engineering time. Upon completion of the course, students will have the ability to configure, operate and maintain a building automation system using FacilityWorX.
What You Will Learn in Class:
Who Should Attend:
- Use Workbench32 and Navigator to create a facility layout with data binding to BACnet and OPC tags
- Create facility schedules with ScheduleWorX32
- Create alarm and trend templates for easy data logging
- Use GraphWorX32 to create web enabled graphics
- WebHMI and networking on a Windows based system
- Multimedia alarming
- Secure a FacilityWorX system with ICONICS Security
- Productivity tools: Global aliasing, layers, templates
- Expression engine and engineering units conversion
- Facility reporting with ReportWorX
Professionals who need to become productive FacilityWorX developers.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with building automation software and devices.
Training Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.
You can register for this 4 Day course by selecting a date and location from the schedule below.
There are currently no scheduled training classes. Check back here for updated info.