GENESIS32 Scripting and Automation
Course Number: TR-GEN32-202Training Cancellation Policy
Duration: 2 Days
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this two day course is dedicated to scripting and automation in the GENESIS32™ environment. Learn to use Microsoft® VB and VBA Scripting with GENESIS32 modules, including GraphWorX™32, TrendWorX™32 and AlarmWorX™32. The ScriptWorX™32 module is thoroughly reviewed.
What You Will Learn in Class:
Who Should to Attend:
- Learn to use Microsoft® VB and VBA Scripting with GENESIS32 modules
- Work hands-on with GraphWorX™32, TrendWorX™32 , AlarmWorX™32 and ScriptWorX™32
- Automation interfaces available in GraphWorX32, AlarmWorX32, and TrendWorX32
- Use ScriptWorX32 to organize scripts in a project environment for use with GENESIS32
- See and use VB and VBA script examples, as well as how to create your own custom commands
- Compile and execute the scripts you create
- The script wizards
- Write custom events to the GenEvents Server
Professionals who are productive GENESIS32 developers, and who want to take their projects to the next level using the automation interfaces and scripting tools available in GENESIS32.
A working knowledge of object-oriented programming using Microsoft Visual Basic® is essential, plus completion of TR-GEN32-301 or equivalent GENESIS32 project experience.
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.
You can register for this 2 Day course by selecting a date and location from the schedule below.
|Sankt Augustin, Germany||2012-12-06 09:00:00