GENESIS64 Combined Package3
GENESIS64 Standard and Hyper Historian with Redundancy Combined 5 Day Course
Course Number: TR-PKG-503
Price: $2,195 (Discounted)
Duration: 5 Days
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this three day course teaches the core skills required to configure, operate and maintain a GENESIS64 system. It will cover topics such as AlarmWorX64, TrendWorX64, GraphWorX64 2D, Global Aliasing, Language Aliasing, and Security. Upon completion of the course students will have the ability to configure, operate and maintain a GENESIS64 system.
What You Will Learn in Class:
Who Should Attend:
- Use Workbench as a centralized project management tool to develop a realistic SCADA and HMI project
- Learn to build dazzling graphics with GraphWorX
- Configure and interact with the AlarmWorX server
- View real-time and historical data using the TrendWorX viewer and logger
- Secure your SCADA system with ICONICS Security
- Learn benefits of OPC UA servers
- Benefits of the Unified Data Manager and Unified Data Browser
- Use Global Aliasing to reduce development time
- Gain an introduction to scripting options available
- Professionals who need to become productive GENESIS64 developers.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices.
Hyper Historian with Redundancy
Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this two day course exposes students to the feature rich benefits of the Hyper Historian. Subjects include configuration of a redundant and load balanced systems. We’ll discuss how the built in Hyper Historian features such as Performance calculations, Database queries, Local / Remote collectors and Store and Forward technology apply to both real time and historical data.
What You Will Learn in Class:
Training Cancellation Policy
- How to configure Hyper Historian to log data to a database or keep data in memory (persistent trending)
- How to configure a TrendWorX64 Control to view logged data with GraphWorX.
- Hyper Historian
- Introduction to Hyper Historian
- Configuration Overview
- License Mode
- Logger Configuration
- Logging Groups
- Aggregate Groups
- Hyper Historian redundancy and Load Balancing
- Create SQL queries using GridWorX
- Exposure to the extended Hyper Historian feature set.
Who Should to Attend:
Professionals who need a better understanding of how to work with Hyper Historian and who wish to learn about the options available for system redundancy.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices. You should have also attended GENESIS64 Standard Training or understand the basic concepts of GENESIS64.
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing email@example.com
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.