The ICONICS GENESIS64 Building Automation Suite utilizes the latest technology from Microsoft, such as 64-bit multi-processor technology, multi-touch natural user interfaces, 3D and 2D hardware-accelerated graphics processing, alarming, scheduling and long term data logging.
ICONICS Energy AnalytiX™ adds optional Microsoft SharePoint® collaboration portals and more, to deliver the most advanced visualization for building, equipment and energy management available today.
ICONICS Advanced WorkStation Key Benefits Include:
• Future Proof Any Application with 64-bit Technology
• Stunning 2D/3D Visualization Using Microsoft WPF and Silverlight®
• Scalable to Millions of Tags and Hundreds of Servers
• Quickly View Assets with GEO-SCADA using Bing™ Maps
• WebHMI™ from Anywhere, Any Time and On Any Platform
• Distributed Alarming, Trending and Data Historian
• View Alarm and Event Summaries from Any Building System
• New Asset Technology for Mapping BACnet Objects as Assets
• Powerful Scheduling Integrates and Configures any BACnet Controller
• View High Speed Trend Objects from Any Advanced BACnet Controller
• Automatically Discover BACnet Device Control Objects on All Control Networks
• New Integrated FDD - Fault Detection and Diagnostics Technology
• BACnet, OPC, OPC-UA, SNMP, SQL and Web Services
• Mission Critical Redundant Capability
• Time Saving, Web-based Engineering Workbench Tool
The ICONICS Advanced Workstation has been designed for the highest level of BACnet compliance, the B-AWS Advanced Workstation Device Profile.
“Our Advanced Workstation is used to operate many of the world’s largest buildings,” said Russ Agrusa, President and CEO at ICONICS, “and with the expansion to full BACnet compliance, our open systems solution represents the state of the art in building automation technology and can be easily adopted by other building owners by simply plugging it into an existing network.”
Other key features include new Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD) technology, which helps predict energy and equipment abnormalities and makes recommendations as to the best corrective action. FDD coupled with new AssetWorX™, a new real-time object oriented technology makes the ICONICS Advanced Workstation the most powerful integrated BAS platform available today.
Download the Word .doc format of this press release HERE
ICONICS Background Information
ICONICS, a Microsoft award winning, Gold Certified Partner of the Year, provides solutions to improve productivity, reduce integration time and operating costs and optimize asset utilization with visualization and automation software. Founded in 1986, ICONICS has 250,000 installations in over 60 countries worldwide. ICONICS meets the demanding application challenges of the automotive, building automation, food and beverage, government infrastructure, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, utilities and water/wastewater industries. As a managed Microsoft ISV Partner, ICONICS designs its solutions to leverage Microsoft technologies, including multiple Windows platforms (including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008), Microsoft .NET, Silverlight, SQL and SharePoint Portal Server. ICONICS is the honored recipient of multiple Microsoft awards and achievements.
© 2012 ICONICS, Inc. All rights reserved. GENESIS64, GENESIS32, Pocket GENESIS, BizViz and their respective modules, OPC-To-The-Core, and Visualize Your Enterprise are trademarks of ICONICS Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.